Monday, June 22, 2009

Wine Bottle Invitations

A friend of mine got married in May and I helped plan her bridal shower. It was a wine tasting theme and included catered hors d'oeuvres, various wines and a short presentation about the wines selected and why. It was THE best bridal shower that I have ever been to and I highly recommend doing this theme. It is a great change from the standard shower.

As the resident invitation creator, I was in charge of the invitations. The wedding colors were orange and purple, yes, orange and purple. Below is what I designed:



Although these were not my first choice of colors, I love the way it came out. I had actually used this same die to do the save-the-dates for my own wedding. They would also work great for a cocktail party as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment